Saturday, November 20, 2004

Bangalore Ahoy !!!!!

I am off to Bangalore......for only a day though......

Going for the Reuters interview........hope I make it.........

Last time 24 of us from the college and it was great fun........full partying (and ....... !!!). Lets hope the going is good and I come out successfully.

From the brief time I was there I got the feel that it was almost had that Mumbai touch in itself. Actually I felt Bangalore to be a lot better than chennai (which is full off @#$%*&^).

If I hit the bulls eye then the next 2 yrs (hopefully) would be in Bangalore (yippeee!!!!).

By the way I am already placed in INDIABULLS an equity trading company. (hehehe)

But if I get in Reuters then I am ready to ditch this job.

So pray for me guys pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!


No comments: