Friday, September 17, 2004

Yipppeeee!!!!

I feel great. My grades came out for the summer project. I got an A........ yes an A....... that means out of a GPA of 10 i got 10. I feel like flying to somewhere...... This is one of the happiest day of my life.

But I know......... there is still two terms to go and I have to work really hard to keep my grades up.

I am thinking on creating a site which will deal with issues related to Finance. Actually my site layout is ready. Time permitting I will start with this one too. The reason for this second site is that I dont wanna put financial stuff in my personal site which basically deals with SPIRITULAITY.

See the layout.......... does it look good........please tell me.


1 comment:

B.Jeyavarthanaraj said...

ok ok, I am also Happy about ur A grade in SIP, Where is the Treat .... Bugger

Getting A grade under that Madam is very special ! Enjoy Dude

That new template is good ... keep posting man !

Bye
Jey - Raj