Thursday, September 09, 2004

Life@IBS

God......... you never know how time........ flies by.
It seems just the other day I joined IBS (Icfai Business School)......and now a year has passed. The other day we had the welcoming party for the freshers. The party went up till 2 AM. and it was quite a good one considering the financial limitaions we seniors had to put up with.

In this one year I gained a lot (of weight) and lost a lot (of friends.....not that all due to my fault).
One thing has remained the same though.......my understanding of other people has remained a null as before. It seems to me that it would be better to leave it to God...... matters regarding these.
Oh !! By the way I have just pasted a Shoutbox on my site.
Hope you guys would like it.
There was a problem with my SMS facility before........it took me a day or two to fix it up. Now its workin just fine.
Thats all for now
Cya

No comments: