Thursday, March 03, 2005

Nonsense

Ah........ I have to hurry and jot my thoughts down. The more I think about what to write beforehand, the worse it'll come out when I try to express it.


Well, several times, I thought about giving up on this site. Several times, I read a few old posts and felt like (no actually I knew......) it was all trash (crap...... bullshit).


Several times, I asked, when did I have such moronic ideas? So I wondered, why not throw it all away, since it does not represent my current beliefs?


But if I do that, I will never have a decent record of my younger years, because when it comes down to it, my views are always changing.That's why this blog will remain. New layout, new style, but nothing of the past will be deleted. This will only mark the stepping-stone of my growth.


For one day I will look back on this post and say to myself, when did I have such shitty ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abe idiot blog ko update kiya kar