Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Refleksuns

There I was watching a movie 'Josie and the Pussy cats' in HBO. Take my word the movie sucked. The only thing that made me glued to the screen was the lead actress RACHAEL LEIGH COOK. She is so CUTE. She is so GORGEOUS. Everythin is so perfect about her. Her eyes, nose, lips (O GOD!!), I mean everything is so beautiful. She has this childish smile.....an innocent face. You can see her by clickin on this linkwww.rachaelleighcook.net

Other than that life is goin as usual. Waitin anxiously for the intership to get over so that i can again be among my buddies.

One of my very old friend Sid is in Bangalore, plannin to vist him soon. We were together in school right from the sixth grade.

At that time this guy was a big fan of Arnold Schwazenneger (I hope I spelt it right!!!). I dont remmember how many times he has watched that TerminatorII movie.

I even gave him a lifesize poster of that movie on his B'day. Afterwards I heard from him that he used to pray in front of that poster every morning (HAHAHA).

Overall he was a very nice guy to talk to. I remmember how he & I used to fight when we were in the 11th grade. Then we wouldnot speak for some days. Pallav another friend of urs used to act as the mediator (HEHE). But he was always a helpful one. Very optimistic when I was down.

After passing out from school.........we lost contact with each other. I came to Mumbai, did my graduation there. And it was only a few years ago that he mailed me. Thanx to ur school site www.dpsrkp.com.

I really miss my school days. And I really miss him a lot. I never got a friend like him again. I used to irritate him, get him into trouble, do all sorts of childish stuff, he used to mind sometimes, but never broke his friendship. For that I am greatful to him. I will always be. Because in him I found one of my finest buddy. My Best friend - SIDDHARTH RAMAN SINGH.

No comments: